Saturday 26 February 2011

Roots.





Trying to change the direction I'm taking my work, after being criticised for putting my pieces in frames, i spent more time looking at different ways i could display my work - but still looking at different methods of framing. I want people to appreciate the work that's gone into the tiny areas of my pieces, so that's why the way ill chose to display is essential, so i can do my work justice and intrigue viewers so they look closer into them.

I also am still considering working into my sheep as i did at the beginning of this term, but I've produced new ones experimenting with background colour so that they wont collide visually with the felt pieces if i chose to take my ideas about them further.

This is a monoprint of a sheep on top of stained fabric. I'm yet to decide weather I'm going to take these further.

No comments:

Post a Comment