Sunday 4 December 2011


I decided to experiment with my idea of feet-i.d, so started taking pictures of feet and wanted to neutralize the photos or make they black and white so i could experiment further with the photos. I wanted collect a good amount of them off different people- although finding people who like their feet enough to be willing to let me photography them is proving to be pretty hard.

I made the photograph black and white before trying to change the background and see which one is more affective. I want the people i get to do this to writ or tell me stories or facts about themselves so i can project on their feet.
I think the feel are allot more dramatic in black and white i will also see if it works better with/without a background or a faded one or i was thinking about getting writing involved, that either projected on the feet

No comments:

Post a Comment